Pages

Feb 13, 2013

Featured Artist - Sarah Paloma


Oh, my! What do you think of the elegant pottery of Sara Paloma? Raised in Southern California, Sarah was forced to take her first pottery class as a requirement for her teaching degree. Little did she know that she would fall in love with this medium. Soon she opened up her own basement studio and squeezed in time for her craft between her off hours working at a museum and in the field of animation. I was inspired to learn that Sarah now works full-time as a potter!

You can find her beautiful vases, bowls, and wall art in her Etsy shop or if you would like a full catalog of her work, send her an e-mail at sara@sarapaloma.com

2 comments:

  1. One of my addictions are vases, as I love to be surrounded by flowers, so visiting this Etsy shop is really dangerous for me. ;) Especially love her creations in white and blue-green.
    One day, I will take a pottery class ... as it's one of the crafts that really speaks to me and to my senses ... One day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Cococita, her pottery is so beautiful! I'd love to own a few of her pieces but will probably take a class in the future and learn this craft myself! :)

      Delete

Thank you for being involved in the discussion area! Each comment you leave is valuable and appreciated. :)