
Good morning everyone! It's been such a priviledge to share the last few weeks with you! The good news is that the Raining Umbrellas website will be available to you for 2 more weeks so feel free to drop by and answer the discussion questions and post links to your assignments and creative exercises. I'll be checking in daily. Feel free to contact me anytime! xo
Also, please let me know if you'd like a PDF file of the course lessons. This won't include artist interviews or features, just the actual lesson for each day (it will also include a couple of lessons that weren't included in the course). And, for those of you who e-mailed me concerning the gift exchange, I'll send the name of your recipient to you soon! Update: Only 2 students have expressed interest, so unless I hear from a couple more of you, this assignment will be cancelled.
I hope today you'll be inspired by our last featured artist and an interview with the extremely talented Abigail Brown. I purposely chose Abigail to be our final artist because I think she's an excellent example of an artist/creative woman doing what she loves while earning an income....just what so many of us dream of doing. :)

DISCUSSION PROMPT - Name two of your creative dreams/goals.
OH yes! I would like a PDF of the class please :)
ReplyDeleteOk! I'll send it tomorrow, Steph!
DeleteThank YOU for having offered this fantastic e-course dear Vicki!
ReplyDeleteAww, you're sweet, Cococita. Thanks so much for your help!! xo
DeleteI agree! Thanks for this course! I hope we can all keep in touch. And if there is no one who wants to do the gift exchange-Ill do it with you Vicki :) I hope to be able to do this course (or another) again...and hoping I wont be as busy next time so I can be more present and not get behind on the first day with a cold!! It has been great!! You pushed me to be more creative...and I still have 2 more weeks to soak it up before the final end date ;)
ReplyDeleteAww....thanks so much, Stephanie. You words mean a lot to me! I think you did a great job at keeping up and with visiting the site. It was just an extra small, extra quiet class this time around. ;)
DeleteI'd love to do a trade with you, Stephanie, although if you want, I could give you the address of another student that contacted me. Let me know which you prefer! xo
Ill trade with whoever wants to :) I REALLY love the idea, so I really hope we can make something work!
DeleteOk, I'll send you another student's name and info. soon, Stephanie!
DeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI would also like a PDF of the class please, I took some notes but there are many things that I want to go over again. Thanks a lot for everything Vicki, it was great.
Cristina
Thanks, Cristina ... I'm glad you enjoyed it!
DeleteI'll get the pdf's to you and Stephanie soon. :)