Pages

Feb 18, 2013

Featured Artist - Ann He


Ann He is a 17 year old (yes, I said 17 years old!) aspiring fashion photographer from Dallas, Texas. Photography is her way of capturing the ORDINARY and the EXTRAORDINARY. Her images have an ethereal quality and I'm mesmerized by her vintage tones and the way she dipicts femininity.

Ann's photography has been featured in:

Elle Girl Korea, January 2011, Vision Magazine (China), January 2011, Blanket Magazine - Issue 25, Thirst for Vision - Issue 3, If You Leave (Contemporary Photography Book), DisFunkshion Magazine, Dousee Magazine Issue 2, DMAG Buenos Aires, and The Wallflower

Quite a portfolio for a girl of 17! You can follow Ann's work on Flickr or on her website.

I can't wait to see where this young artist is 10 years from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being involved in the discussion area! Each comment you leave is valuable and appreciated. :)