Pages

Feb 27, 2013

Selling Your Work with Brittni Melhoff


Good morning!  Well, it's the countdown, Ladies.  Only two more days of Raining Umbrellas!

I'm going to be a little lazy today and let Brittni from Paper-n-Stitch play the role of teacher. She has much more knowledge than I do about selling your work and making online contacts, and I think you'll learn a lot from her informative podcast.  Here we go!

Some things you might want to know about Brittni:

Brittni is 26 years old and is a highly successful and sought after market exhibition site founder, blog editor, speaker, teacher, shopowner, and artist. Originally a Highschool Art Teacher, Brittni found her true passion when she started her blog in 2009 to post things she found fascinating. Soon after she founded her popular exhibition site and has now become a sought after speaker and writer. Click on the link below to learn more about how you can sell your work online!


*** Brittni's podcast, Selling Your Work and Getting Featured ***

If you have any questions about any of the topics Brittni covered please leave them in the comments section below. :)




DISCUSSION PROMPT - Have you thought about selling your work online?

3 comments:

  1. Yes I have thought about it. That was one of my new years resolutions. I am currently in the process of getting an etsy shop open. I want to sell my photography that I do outside of my client photoshoots. I do have a few other project ideas I would like to sell too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know when you open up a shop, Stephanie! Notice I said "when" not "if". ;) Looking forward to it!

      Delete
  2. Please keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being involved in the discussion area! Each comment you leave is valuable and appreciated. :)