Kim's Texture Shop ~ HERE, Kim's Website ~ Kim Klassen Cafe', Kim's Photo Gallery ~ HERE I met Kim Klassen on Flickr over a year ago, and when I was thinking about who I'd like to share with you about living a creative life, Kim was one of the first people I thought of. With a thriving art and photography business and highly popular line of textures and instructional podcasts, Kim is a great example of living life creatively.

In this podcast, Kim shares personally about the struggles and triumphs she's experienced in her life. She also offers inspiration, encouragement, and wisdom for those of you seeking to live your life more consistently creative. Her podcast lasts just over 14 minutes, so grab your beverage (and maybe some chocolate to go with it) and relax!
*** Note that the podcast takes a minute or two to load. :)
Kim's podcast on Living a Creative Life!

Thank you so much for sharing from your heart, Kim. You're a great example of an artist living the creative life.
O.k., Raining Umbrellas students, have a great new week! I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you come up with for this weeks assignment and creative exercises. Please remember to visit other students' blogs and leave comments on their assignments. It's always great to receive feedback from other creative women. :)
*** It looks like the link to Kim's podcast is dead. :( I just sent her an e-mail to see if she can put it back up. Check back later! ***
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for being involved in the discussion area! Each comment you leave is valuable and appreciated. :)